HELP & SUPPORT
If you are unable to find a solution to your issue using the F.A.Q section below, please use the form lower down this page to submit a ticket.
- Q. I have forgotten my #SBS username, what do I do?
- A. If you have forgotten you #SBS username, you can log in to the site using the email address assigned to your account. If you have forgotten your email address as well, you will need to contact us using the ticket form below.
- Q. I have forgotten my password, what do I do?
- A. If you have forgotten you #SBS password, you can reset it by clicking here.
- Q. My twitter handle has changed since I first registered my #SBS account, can I change it?
- A. You can change your twitter handle, as well as all of your other personal information, by logging into the My#SBS section and clicking on the My Profile tab.
- Q. I have added the same offer or blog post more than once accidentally, can I remove one of them?
- A. You can remove an offer or blog post by clicking on the Offers tab or the Winners Blog tab and then clicking My Offers / My Blog Posts.
- Q. Why can't find myself in when searching using the Directory?
- A. You need to make sure that all of your information is up to date and correct on your Profile. You can do this by logging into the My#SBS area and clicking on the My Profile tab. If you are still having issues finding yourself in the Directory, please open a ticket using the form below. Be sure to include exactly what you are searching for.
- Q. My twitter feed on my Profile is not working correctly, what can I do to fix it?
- A. Make sure that your twitter handle is correctly set to your twitter username. This is the username that has an @ symbol before it (please do not include the @ when adding it to your profile). If your tweets still aren't showing up, please open a ticket using the form below.
OPEN A SUPPORT TICKET
If your issue cannot be solved by following the instructions then you can send us a support ticket using the form below. This will be sent directly to the #SBS Support team. We aim to respond to tickets as quickly as possible however there may be a short delay. Please do not submit a ticket more than once.